Returning To The Blogging World

Thank you to those who have followed me through my blogging adventures. I'm returning from an entire year without posting anything to my blog. The reason, my four month old daughter Sophie. Sophie was born in September and my pregnancy and adjusting to life as a parent have kept me busy in so many other ways that blogging was put on a back burner. My last post was about finding balance and I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way.

The past two years I have had the privilege of being an instructional coach at a K-6 elementary school. To move forward with my blog, I felt the most beneficial posts might be the insights I have gained from working with these teachers. I will be sharing strategies that worked in their classrooms and giving tips that save time and effort.

I work with a mix of veteran teachers, brand new teachers, and teachers who made a grade level or subject change in the past year. As a school we are currently doing a book study with three different texts about classroom management. We are conducting three different cohorts to differentiate our learning to specific classroom needs. I will share more about effective classroom management strategies in an upcoming post.

Thank you for reading!
Come back again soon!

-Nina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog